‘Bahubali,’ a regional Indian film is taking world cinema by a storm. The film from SS Rajamouli, Prabhas, Rana and others succeeded in beating the biggies of Hollywood by entering into Top 12, domestic weekend box office estimates released officially by Rentrak.
As per the reports, Rentrak announced official Worldwide Box Office results for weekend of July 12, 2015. The top 12 domestic weekend box office estimates, listed in descending order, per data collected as of Sunday, July 12, 2015, are below.
1. Minions - Universal - $115.2M
2. Jurassic World - Universal - $18.1M
3. Inside Out - Disney - $17.1M
4. Terminator Genisys - Paramount - $13.7M
5. Gallows - Warner Bros. - $10.0M
6. Magic Mike XXL - Warner Bros. - $9.6M
7. Ted 2 - Universal - $5.6M
8. Self/Less - Focus Features - $5.4M
9. Max - Warner Bros. - $3.4M
10. Spy - 20th Century Fox - $3.0M
11. Baahubali (Telugu) - BlueSky Cinemas - $3.0M
12. Amy - A24 Films - $1.8M