Employees of Telangana have been furious over with the monopolistic decision of CM Kcr deducting their salaries upto 75%. According to them, Kcr went against constitution and it's a serious offense as per courts. Following are said to be the rules violated by Kcr.
* Employees salary can be deducted only when the 'Financial Emergency' is imposed in the country. Under article 360 of the Indian constitution President can impose financial emergency if he is satisfied that a situation has arisen due to which financial stability or credit of India or any part of it is in danger. The proclamation must be approved by both the houses of parliament within two months of its issue.
* It's a serious offence cutting down the salaries of All India Services like IAS, IPS and IFS. Their salary and emoluments don't come under state's jurisdiction.
* This decision is against to article 21 which gives right to the living of a common employee.
* As an employer government has no right to cut down salaries as per its consent.
* There is no chance for financial status gets collapsed in just 21 days. India runs on a strong financial system which is devoid of many countries.
* India was not affected even when there was a 'Great Depression' in world countries in 1929.