An interesting game seems to have been going on between Prince Mahesh Babu and Stylish Star Allu Arjun for quite sometime. Having gone through a series of events connected to both the heroes, some cine analysts are comparing the competition between the duo as a Tom And Jerry Show. Checkout the following incidents which made both the heroes intentionally or unintentionally locking their horns.
* Top director Sukumar wanted to do a film with Mahesh Babu. Since Mahesh was ambiguous for a long time keeping the director in a long wait, the director has finally decided to work on the same script with Allu Arjun as the hero.
* Veteran top heroine Tabu is playing a key role in Allu Arjun's Ala Vaikunthapurramloo. Similarly, another veteran heroine Vijayashanthi is sporting a crucial role in Mahesh babu's Sarileru Neekevvaru.
* Some days ago, Allu Arjun locked AVPL release date as January 12. Within an hour after Stylish Star's tweet, Prince too tweeted that SLN release date as January 12 itself.
* Mahesh is collaborating Pooja Hegde who earlier got a big break with Allu Arjun's DJ Duvvada Jagannadham. Likewise, Allu Arjun will be teaming up Rashmika Mandanna who is set to enter top league of heroines with Sarileru Neekevvaru.
* Both AVPL and SLN are being made as action, romantic and family entertainers.
BOTTOM-LINE: Although analysts compared Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun's combat as a 'Tom And Jerry Show', they failed to conclude who is Tom and who is Jerry.