Prince Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu collected Rs.91.95 crores at the end of its full run. Following are the area wise profit and loss details of the film.
* In Nizam the movie was sold out to Rs.22 crores. However, the film collected Rs.18.90 crores incurring Rs.3.10 crores losses.
* In Ceded the pre release business was done to Rs.12 crores. But then, the film accumulated Rs.9.90 crores. The total loss is Rs.2.10 crores in this territory.
* In Nellore the movie was sold out to Rs.3 crores while the film recovered Rs.2.65 crores. The movie suffered Rs.35 lakhs loss here.
* Krishna and Guntur areas rights were sold out to Rs.13.60 crores. As per distributors report, the film minted Rs.14.08 crores. But then, trade pundits say the movie actually collected Rs.11.50 crores. Whatsoever, distributor's official statement had to be taken into consideration by media houses.
* In Vizag area the film became no loss and no profit venture. The film was sold out to Rs.8.70 crores and recovered Rs.8.65 crores.
* In East Godavari,the film got little profits. The movie was sold out to Rs.6.70 crores and collected Rs.6.86 crores.
* In West Godavari, the distributor incurred heavy losses. The movie was sold out to Rs.6 crores. However, the movie got Rs.4.41 crores share at the end of its run. The total loss is valued to Rs.1.59 crores.
* In Karnataka, Rest of India and in Overseas, the movie's rights were sold out to Rs.27 crores. The film minted Rs.26.50 crores with little losses recorded.
* All in all, the movie's theatrical rights were sold out to Rs.99 crores world wide. The film collected a sum of Rs.91.95 crores and suffered Rs.7.05 crores losses.
* The film is considered to be an above average venture at the box office.