Here is a big breaking news! The union government has extended lockdown upto June 30 which is considered lockdown 5.0. In light of spreading of coronavirus pandemic across India and there has been a huge spike in the corona positive cases with each passing day, the government has to inevitably take the crucial decision for extending lockdown for 30 more days.
The lockdown was started in India from March 24. Thereupon, the BJP led government has kept on extending the lockdowns with the outspread of the epidemic. However, many relaxations have been inducted in the lockdown 5.0 guidelines which made the people heaved a sigh of relief. Following are a few guidelines to be implemented during lockdown 5.0.
* Nationwide curfew will be imposed from 9 pm and 5 am every night.
* No relaxations in containment zones. Emergency services will only be allowed.
* Temples will get reopened on June 8.
* All shopping malls and hotels will be permitted to operate from June 8.
* Film theatres remain to be closed during the lockdown period.
* A decision on reopening of educational institutions will be taken in the month of July.