Here is a great and the proudest news for the TRS government and the people of Telangana. Telangana is going to be coronavirus free state by April 7. The CM KCR himself disclosed this most cheerful in a press meet held on Sunday night. Following are the excerpts of the CM's speech.
* A total of 25,937 people have been under government's supervision. They will be tested repeatedly. Around 5746 teams that include doctors, nurses and other staff.
* A total of 1899 people from the home quarantine will be discharged on March 30.
* A total of 1440 people will be discharged on March 31.
* On 1st of April, 1461 people will be discharged.
* On 2nd of April, 1887 people will be discharged.
* A sum of 1476 will be discharged on April 3.
* A sum of 1453 will be discharged on April 4.
* On April 5, 914 people will be discharged from home quarantines.
* On April 6, 454 people will be discharged from home quarantines.
* On April 7, 397 people will be discharged from home quarantines.
* Total cases have been registered in Telangana are 70.
* A total of 11 cases were tested negative and they will be discharged tomorrow.
* Thereupon a total of 58 corona positive cases will be left.
* Altogether, Telangana will be declared corona free state by April 7.