The AP cabinet, on Monday, took a historical decision to decentralize the administration establishing three capitals in the state. CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, addressing to the legislators in a special assembly session, tore apart ex CM Chandrababu Naidu for choosing Amaravati the capital. The CM displayed how absurd selecting Amaravati the capital of AP. The CM quoted following instances which would surely affirm Amaravati is merely an incompatible place to get treated the capital.
* A narrow bridge 'Karakatta' that leads to Amaravati was shown on the screen. It was a real big shocker as even two autos of opposition directions can't travel at once on the bridge. Shockingly, this way leads to temporary secretariat, temporary assembly, temporary high court etc.
* Shivaramakrishnan's speech video clip was shown on the screen which proved CBN was lying.
* Estimation of Rs.1,09,000 crore for Amaravati construction was published by Eenadu on December 24, 2018
* A video clip that showcased CBN's statement that Rs.4 lakh would be spent for the new capital.
* CBN actually expended Rs.5,674 crore.
* In fact, all the villages of Amaravati area are in far off distance from Guntur and Vijayawada. They are around 30 Km away from Vijayawada.