'The Good, the Bad and the Ugly' is a popular Italian film released in 1966. For our convenience sake let's adopt this title to analyse Janasena chief Power Star Pawan Kalyan's political career under 'The Good', 'The Bad' and 'The Ugly' headings. Checkout the following analysis on Pawan Kalyan's politics.
* Soon after the debacle of Janasena in 2019's general elections, it was speculated by top political analysts that the party would get merged into BJP. However, nothing of that sort happened.
* Film critics, on the other hand, speculated and cooked up stories that Pawan Kalyan would make a comeback to Tollywood. But then, nothing of that sort was happened.
* Pawan Kalyan has been active in taking up social issues. Moreover, he makes out people's woes on various problems quite well and put lot of pressure on ruling parties. 'Save Nallamala Forest' movement was initiated by him and which has caught up the attention of celebs and finally turned out to be a burning issue. That's the impact Pawan Kalyan can create on any issue.
* At times, he scripts sensible political strategies which shock his rival parties. Janasena tying up with BSP at the eleventh hour of poll battle was one of the best strategies.
* It's now a crystal clear fact that Janasena is going to contest in 2024 general elections as well.
* As it being a ruling political party, YSRCP became the news makers. Likewise, TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu and Nara Lokesh try their best to stay in limelight. Of course, pro TDP caste biased yellow media always make them to stay connected with current politics.However, Janasena chief appears too active at times while he turns too passive in some more times.
* Pawan Kalyan's gesures and political moves divulge the fact that he treats YS Jagan as his strong rival. Of course, it's a welcome gesture from any political party's leader to dominate their rival politicians. Sadly, never ever had Pawan Kalyan treated TDP's head CBN and Lokesh as his rivals.
* Moreover, Pawan Kalyan's words give us a feel in such a way, as if he were reading the scripts written by CBN.
* Political party leaders are not supposed to chant the welfare progrmmes implemented by their rival partys' leaders. But then, Pawan Kalyan speaks about Anna canteens, Amaravati issues etc. without any hesitation.
* And the ugliest ever thing is that Pawan Kalyan turned blind eye on TDP's scams, land grabbing in Amaravati and Polavaram tendering. Had he released a book on 5-year worst rule of TDP in addition to YS Jagan's 100-day rule, he could have been lauded by most of the people from every nook and corner.