Did you remember? Almost all the national media houses proclaimed through Exit Polls that YSRCP in AP would be getting a landslide victory in Lok Sabha and assembly polls. In what could be a huge shocker is that Exit Polls conducted by top media houses like India Today and Times Now are fake and some data was removed from the websites of those media houses. Checkout some of the abnormal absurdities of national media houses through their Exit Polls and which were later removed by them.
* AAP's vote share in Uttarakhand was shown as 2.9%. As a matter of fact, AAP didn't contest from Uttakhand.
* Total number of MP constituencies in Haryana are 10. But the number was shown 22 in Exit Polls.
* Congress hasn't contested from Chennai Central. But the vote share was given to the party.
* YSP was given 130+ MLA seats and 20 MP seats. But then, national media is said to have been moved by union BJP government's directions.
WHAT IS THE FACT WITH Exit Polls:
* Exit poll numbers were assessed in a closed room consisting AC. The computer professionals who have great command at excel sheet preparation were deployed by many media to reveal Exit Polls.
WHAT'S THE STATE OF Exit Polls FROM AP STATE MEDIA?:
* Lagadapati Rajagopal is said to have been benefited with Rs.12000 crores for his LANCO group.
* TDP, all of a sudden gave money to some unknown media agencies to reveal Exit Polls.
CONCLUSION: It's going to be a huge shocker on the counting day to every political party which indulged in fake Exit Polls racket.