Apparently, AP CM Chandrababu Naidu is enjoying his last days of administration as a chief minister. In the wake of rumours floated around that Naidu would get retired post general elections, 2019 or to go for prolonged dormancy, Naidu turned hyper active on various unnecessary issues which triggered innumerable analyses.
Eventually, analysts concluded that CBN is indulging various strange acts just to get enjoyed life prior to his retirement nor to celebrate his last days of enjoyment. Following list of actions by CBN acknowledged how he is enjoying his life just ahead of his resignation to CM post.
* Prior to his resignation, CBN decided to avail every fraction of a second as a CM. As such, he stated that would remain to be the CM of AP until June 8, as his swearing in ceremony gets completed five years only on that day. Though critics experienced a deep shocker with CBN's strange argument, the latter pays no heed of them.
* CBN is too naughty to blame even EVMs and indulged in a fight against them. He conveniently forgot the fact that the same EVMs were held responsible for his victory in 2014. CBN's real intention is to sling mud on EVMs, VVPATs, Election Commission, BJP, TRS and YSRCP before to vacate his CM chair.
* Basically, CBN is not a theatre artist. Yet, he is lot better than many great actors of drama. CBN's drama in Delhi about EVMs have greatly been appreciated by theatre artists.
* We can also witness CBN's extreme levels of 'chilipithanam' when he was seriously reviewing on Polavaram project and other issues with the ministers and officers in spite of election code had been in force for a month.
* Altogether, CBN makes the best use of his last days of administration. Perhaps, never ever he can get a chance to become the CM in his life.