Nowadays, AP's caste biased yellow media has become the biggest anti social force in the society. Sadly, TDP government gave utmost importance to yellow media in its tenure. Thousands of crores were pumped in for the benefits of yellow media heads. According to political analysts either Janasena chief Power Star Pawan Kalyan or YS Jagan Mohan Reddy would form the new government in AP. But then, what should be the perspective of YS Jagan and Pawan Kalyan on yellow media? Checkout the following analysis.
YS JAGAN'S TAKE ON YELLOW MEDIA:
* A CBN channel's head got Rs.1500 crore worth government's ads. Interestingly, CBN, himself, admitted this fact in a leaked video with the channel's head. YS Jagan would not let yellow media get benefited through government's ads.
* YS Jagan may take monopolistic stand by banning a few yellow media. However, he needs to cite a strong reason for banning those media.
* However, YS Jagan's Sakshi media may be benefited with thousands of crores from government through various sources.
PAWAN'S TAKE ON YELLOW MEDIA:
* Pawan Kalyan gives utmost importance to democracy. As such, he may not disturb media's fundamental right. In fact, Pawan Kalyan has been the biggest victim among all the politicians for yellow media's hatred journalism.
* Pawan Kalyan, however, will not become a spendthrift like CBN. Hence, he can save thousands of crores to AP's exchequer.