Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej's 'Thikka' audio launch was held amidst huge fanfare on Saturday, 30th of July in Hyderabad. Given below are the highlights and sidelights of the audio function.
* The music launch was attended by Congress' top brass Janareddy as a chief guest. Vamshi Pydipally, Errabelli Dayakar, Anjan Kumar Yadav, Maganti Gopinadh, Dil Raju, AS Ravi Kumar Chowdary, BVS Ravi and many others graced the audio event as guests.
* Suma has done the job of anchoring.
* Big CD was unveiled by Vamshi Pydipally. He said he wanted to be a movie lover rather a critic. He said Sai had fear and which made him a star. He also suggested Sai to keep this fear always with him to achieve new heights.
* All other guests who addressed the gathering wished the team all the best.
* Sai said he was blessed by Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan and would remain grateful for them throughout his life.
* Sai, as usually, looked rugged and handsome. Heroines Mannara Chopra and Larissa Bonesi were gorgeous at looks.
* Power Star Pawan Kalyan's fans were back again. They made shouts and whistles when Janareddy was addressing the turn up. They were overjoyed when Dil Raju was about to speak. The producer cheered them saying, 'Can we imagine any function without his name?'
* Theatrical trailer was impressing.
* 'Thikka' title song and 'Kolaveri' remix song were good.
* Sai's speech had influences of Allu Arjun and NTR. Sai called fans 'brother' which reminded Allu Arjun's recent speech addressing to Pawan Kalyan's fans. When taking leave, Sai asked all the fans to go homes with utmost care, as their parents and family members would eagerly be awaiting their arrival.