A number one Newspaper in the state always wants roping in its own 'group' people as number ones in tollywood as well as politics. In tollywood, it was not possible due to a 'family's domination. The only option left for the party is to make its favourite political party getting into the power. Whenever, the elections are approached, the Newspaper turns out to be a pamphlet of that political party. Unfortunately, most of the times, the wishes and the predictions of the Newspaper on the winning political party turned futile. Checkout the details given below.
* 1983 ELECTIONS: Late NTR's TDP came into the power. Since there was immense anti incumbency and presence of only two political parties, the victory became a cake walk for the actor. The Newspaper had no idea of supporting the TDP then. It remained to be neutral.
* 1985 ELECTIONS: As NTR was backstabbed by Nadendla Bhaskararao, people showed pity on him and NTR once again got into the power. The Newspaper showed only a little bias on the TDP.
* 1989 ELECTIONS: The Newspaper showed full-fledged bias on the TDP and campaigned for the party well. Unfortunately, due to anti incumbency factor, the TDP had to lose the elections. The Congress party came into the power.
* 1994 ELECTIONS: People were vexed by the Congress rule and made the TDP coming into the power. The Newspaper got the real victory for the first time as it canvassed well for the TDP.
* 1999 ELECTIONS: Political equations were changed. NTR's demise took place in the year, 1996. The Newspaper shifted its loyalties from NTR to Chandrababu Naidu. The Newspaper worked against 'NTR Telugu Desham' and campaigned for the TDP. The TDP got good victory in these elections. This was the second and the last victory of the Newspaper.
* 2004 ELECTIONS: The Newspaper, worked out quite well in favour of the TDP's victory. However, it got a major blow with the victory of the Congress party.
* 2009 ELECTIONS: Once again, the Newspaper was shocked with the victory of the Congress party.
* 2014 ELECTIONS: The Newspaper is crossing all of its limits. No worry of losing journalism values. No shame, no shy, it gave up all of these qualities. The one and only wish is to make the TDP getting into the power. Will it possible? Let's wait and see.