Once again, thunder striked like a lightening in the from of Rajasekhar and Jeevitha for Chiranjeevi and his Social Welfare activities in the name of Charity under the roof of Blood and Eye Bank.
As an answer to Allu Aravind’s question about showing of proofs for all the allegations made on Chiranjeevi Blood & Eye Bank; Rajasekhar and Jeevitha called for a media meet in Cannes Hotel, Hyderabad to show following proofs they obtained from Right To Information Act:
1. Chiranjeevi Blood Bank collected nearly Rs. 14 Lakhs from State Government in the year 2007-08 for its expenses. (highest compared to Gandhi, Osmania Hospitals)
2. Blood Sampling Pouches, Blood Screening kits, HIV kits, Hbs Ag kits were lifted in highest number from State Government by Chiranjeevi Blood Bank comapred to other Blood Banks and Government Hospitals.
3. Chiranjeevi Blood Bank is collecting Rs. 800 per pouch of Blood from customers while it takes Rs. 200 for tests and preserving the Blood in their Bank that is obtained freely from Fans.
4. Minimum area required to maintain a Blood Bank is 2,000 Square Feet while Chiranjeevi Blood Bank is located in most rich area of the city (Banjara Hills) in an area of 4,500 Square Yard which can accomaodate nearly 25,000 Square Feet.
5. Land for construction of Chiranjeevi Blood Bank is obtained from Government at a minimum rent of Rs. 2000 per year and that too with 100 Year lease.
6. Criminal case has been filed on Chiranjeevi Blood Bank in 2007 at Balanagar PS for providing impure blood below the standard.
7. If 30% of Blood collected by Bank is sent to Government Hospital for free, then what about 70% that is commercially sold.
8. Coming to Eye Hospital, most of the Eye Ball and Corneas collected by Chiranjeevi Eye Bank were distributed to only LV Prasad Eye Institute which is most costly hospital in entire city for Eye operations.
There were many such allegations made by Jeevitha Rajasekhar along with a doctor who earlier worked for Chiranjeevi Blood Bank. Rajasekhar hinted Chiranjeevi to get out of Politics because Chiru never had a mind of Charity to help the poor. ‘He cheated his Fans and we salute all those Fans who are still believing Chiranjeevi. Listen to the words of your father and mother in the family but not Chiranjeevi. We are showing proofs of his commercial attitude. When he is getting all the help from Fans and Government; where is the face of Charity in his Blood Bank?, ’ Rajasekhar Jeevitha came down very heavily with razor sharp allegations which surely require a strong reply from Chiranjeevi in order to prove their Charity and Humanity.