Mega Power Star has shown the real power in star charisma of his family. With a simple mass film of ‘Rachcha,’ he is roaring successfully even in the current fifth week. As per the trade reports from our close reliable sources, Ramcharan is almost threatening the records of Mahesh Babu’s ‘Dookudu’ with his ‘Rachcha.’ In fact, ‘Magadheera’ is sitting pretty on top with a record share while the movies under it are strained every time when a new film from star hero is released.
Below are top 5 films in terms of record shares with in the state of AP:
1. Magadheera – Rs. 65 Crores (Closing Business)
2. Dookudu – Rs, 41 Crores (Closing Business)
3. Rachcha – Rs.37.4 Crores (End of Four Weeks)
4. Robot – Rs. 37 Crores (Closing Business)
5. Businessman – Rs.34 Crores (Closing Business)
There is every chance of ‘Rachcha’ to cross ‘Dookudu,’ if the new big ticket releases of current season do not pose any problems for Ramcharan. Next three to four weeks will decide on where will ‘Rachcha’ actually stand…will it be 2nd or 3rd?