Bharat Ratna is considered India's highest civilian award. However, this highest award too gets criticized when the award is not adjusted to deserved personalities and is given to the people who really don't deserve it. When Sachin Tendulkar was conferred the award, critics hit brickbats at the Congress government for ignoring Hockey wizard Dhyanchand who made Indian Hockey team win gold medals at the world best event, Olympics many times.
On the occasion of late PM PV Narasimha Rao's 100th birth anniversary, Telangana state government put forth a demand for Bharat Ratna award to PV. The late PM really deserves to be honoured with the supreme award. Is there any other Telugu personality to be eligible to receive Bharat Ratna? Yes, Megastar Chiranjeevi has all the qualifications to win the award. One day or another, he maybe honoured with India's highest civilian award. Checkout the following qualifications of Chiranjeevi to get this award.
* Chiranjeevi did a great deal of hard work in a particular field (Tollywood) for four decades and brought enormous respect to the industry.
* Lakhs of people from Chiranjeevi's blood bank and thousands from Chiranjeevi's eye bank were immensely benefited. This is a world's top class record from an individual and Chiranjeevi deserves many international honours for this feat.
* Chiranjeevi was already honoured with India's third highest civilian award 'Padma Bhushan'. Obviously, winning Bharat Ratna is something like a promotion to the higher cadre. We often come across those people who demand some celebs Bharat Ratna even though they haven't won Padma Sri or won just Padma Sri.
* As a union minister, Chiranjeevi's services were remarkable in the tourism sector.
* And lastly, attitude matters. In spite of having unique talents, most of the people are discarded Bharat Ratna as they have psychological problems and spoiled mindsets which result in abnormal emotions oozed out by them. But then, herein this perspective too, Chiranjeevi stands top in exhibiting a balanced state of mindset and desirable attitude. All in all, Chiranjeevi may not get the award in near future. But then, he will surely be honoured with the award after 10 or 15 years. Let's wait for more achievements of Chiranjeevi in the transit period.