The most crucial meet of AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy with the PM Narendra Modi was held on the evening of Wednesday, February 12. They discussed several issues on AP politics during 50-minute long closed doors meet. Most importantly, Modi is learnt to have expressed his anger on YS Jagan for creating the rumours that Megastar Chiranjeevi would be joining YSRCP to get MP seat. Following are the excerpts of Modi's words to YS Jagan.
* You might have been well aware of the fact that we (BJP) are trying to let Mr Chiranjeevi join our party. Why are you unnecessarily interfering on the issue and misleading the people through your media? We have our own strategies to ensure a strong base formed in AP by 2024. We are of the opinion that Mr Chiranjeevi and Mr Pawan Kalyan make our dreams come true in Telugu states. We want to offer Mr Chiranjeevi the cabinet minister post so that he would campaign for the victory of our party and Janasena in 2024.
* We appreciate your decision of developing three capitals. Go ahead.
* Don't get panic about Polavaram. We determined to release sufficient funds for the project soon.
* You are advised to implement English medium effectively in all government schools. It's a sensible move from your party.
* We understand your desperate wish to get your party joined union cabinet. But then, our tie up will send the wrong feelers to Janasena-BJP bond. We need to consult Mr Pawan Kalyan on this issue.