It's almost six months post the YSRCP's power in AP state came into force. Though the CM Ys Jagan Mohan Reddy has invited the wrath of people on some issues here and there due to his novice in administration, his overall performance is felt satisfactory by the critics. Especially, they reckoned YSRCP's rule is 100 times better than TDP rule based on following issues cited by them.
* Corruption in the previous TDP government was deep rooted. It was due to corruption practice, the fruits of welfare schemes couldn't reach to people. Comparatively, percentage of transparency has been increased in YSRCP government though the corruption still prevails everywhere.
* Former CM Chandrababu Naidu appeared parsimonious and didn't spend much on welfare schemes and hiking employees' salaries. Ys Jagan, on the other side, is spending extravagantly for the employed of all quarters. He hiked salaries and remunerations of the employees of many sectors.
* Since TDP transferred maximum percentage of funds for caste based capital Amaravati, development appeared to have been centralized in TDP's regime. Fortunately, YSRCP poured cold water on capital region's development. Instead, it concentrates decentralization so as to ensure development of all areas.
* Publicity mania made TDP pumped in thousands of crores for Godavari and Krishna pushkaralu and many other government programmes. Even YSRCP too spends lavishly on publicity, but then, the percentage of expenditure is too low comparing with TDP's expenditure.
* Many TDP leaders would exhibit caste arrogance. There were allegations that Balakrishna too expressed his arrogance.
* TDP humiliated Tollywood's all time great stars like Megastar Chiranjeevi not giving permission to Khaidi Number 150 pre release event in Vijayawada. In a complete contrast, Ys Jagan invited Megastar for a lunch in former's home.
* Ys Jagan brought revolutionary changes in education system. The government is all set to convert all government schools into English medium schools. A total of Rs.3500 crore will be spent on educational institutions per annum. TDP would spend just Rs.20 crore per annum.