AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy appeared to have ruled like a God in the first month after assuming the office. He showered innumerable promises to various sections thus made them chilled. But then, within no time, people have known the reality. YS Jagan is now breaking many of his promises. Checkout some of them.
* He assured Rs.3000 pension for old age people during election campaigning. Nevertheless, people couldn't understand that it would just be a gradual hike.
* It was pledged Asha workers salary would be hiked from Rs.3000 to Rs.10000. However, the G.O. hasn't yet been released. Moreover, it's learnt that TDP's loyalists are being terminated and Ysrcp's activists are getting replaced which made Asha workers panic.
* A useless committee was formed to get CPS abolished. Needles to say, this committee's report is going to be a waste paper which is thrown into trash bin for sure.
* IR for three months such as April, May and June was cut for employees.
* Power cuts have been increased predominantly in Ysrcp's government.
* Now that fee structures were rescheduled for engineering colleges, a huge unrest was stirred up among private engineering college managements. As a result, there has been a drastic delay in admissions which is never witnessed by AP's people.
* Only Ysrcp's workers are preferred for village volunteer posts. Question papers are leaked for them. They will become booth level polling agents in near future.
* Polaravaram porject's construction is halted.