Ever since the debacle of TDP in 2004's general elections, the party's head, N.Chandrababu Naidu has been struggling hard to come into power again. He should have understood the blunders made by him for the past few years and should go for elections,2014. However, no way, it appears CBN learnt lessons from his old and failure experiences. Having got experience as a politician over the decades, he is repeatedly making the mistakes. Checkout the following.
* CBN entertains old and faded out other political party's leaders in his gang. This is certainly very harmful for him. Most of those politicians, who are joining the TDP are said to have been corrupted.
* While the bifurcation process was going on, never ever had CBN demanded to the center, either Polavaram project or any useful projects and development programs.
* During his poll campaign, CBN is assuring people to make Seemandhra as Singapore. In fact, residual AP will not be in a position to pay employees' salaries. So, how can the state be Singapore in those circumstances?
* CBN announced a BC candidate would be elected as the CM of Telangana after elections. Why doesn't CBN announce the same in Seemandhra?
* Why should CBN ties up with communal party BJP? Isn't it an indication of his inferiority complex.
* Also, it is heard that CBN promises many sops to the people for free of cost. He should be having a clear vision on the state's budget before announcing various developmental programs to the poor.
* Unless CBN changes his mindset, he might be facing a hat-trick defeat in general elections.