The Shocking decision of CWC for state's bifurcation led to severe Agitations in Seemandhra region. The situation took an ugly turn when the union cabinet approved T-note. Although the Agitations are going ahead for a right cause, yet, some blunders have been noticed from the agitators and they should straightaway correct them. Or else, the revolt might get utter flop result. So, here are a few advises to the agitators to make the movement a grand success.
* The agitators should not work under the control of different political parties.
* The agitators should not allow miscreants and thieves in their Agitations.
* The agitators should not work under the control of some of the news channels.
* AP NGOs are gossiped to be working under the guidelines of key politician of the state. They should maintain their own resolutions but not to follow key person's guidelines.
* AP NGOs are demanding the resignations of MPs and central cabinet ministers. However, they have given concession to MLAs and CM. In fact, MLAs need not wait for the assembly resolution of T-note, as there is no use of assembly opinion or resolution to stop T-note.
* The agitators should demand for the resignations of the CM and other MLAs.
* It is learnt that 'casteism' entered in Agitations. Some of the politicians are not getting any harm done by agitators while some others are being targetted by the agitators. This discrimination should be avoided in Agitations.
* Above rules must be followed by the agitators,else, they may have to face disaster result.