Looking into the gloomy situation prevailed everywhere with the calamitous situation arose with the outspread of coronavirus pandemic and the pessimism spread among everyone pondering about one's future, people, across the globe, are recollecting those sweet memories that existed in 2019 BC (2019 before corona). Ironically, it appears people explain about those golden days to their descendants like this...
* Dear child! Did you know, once upon a time in 2019 BC, people, in big numbers,used to watch movies in huge closed door auditoriums called film theatres.
* Once upon a time in 2019 BC, huge turnouts of people used to have their dinners at restaurants in weekends.
* Once upon a time in 2019 BC, people used to undergo hair cuts in specialized shops named 'Salons'.
* Once upon a time in 2019 BC, people used to consume 'alcohols' that were classified into many categories such as brandy, whisky, rum etc. to offer a different way of sedation, subconscious and unconscious states.
* Once upon a time in 2019 BC, there were many outdoor and indoor games and sports that were turned out en masse spectators for watching. The games include, cricket, football, hockey, vollyball and many more. In those days, world's biggest events like Olympics, cricket world cup and many others were played once per every four years.
* Once upon a time in 2019 BC, there existed schools, colleges and universities for students' educations. Strangely, lakhs of people who were called teachers, lecturers and professors would teach students.
* Once upon a time in 2019 BC, people used to travel from a place to another place and from a country to another country through various means of public transport such as aircrafts, choppers, trains, buses, autoes and others.
* Once upon a time in 2019 BC, elections for politicians were held in separate buildings called polling booths. Shockingly, maximum number of people would stand in beelines to cast their votes. (satire)