If Fans of Pawan Kalyan speak so high about his stature as a human being and his high spoken humanity, how did such a big hero encourage Puri Jagannath to come up with below scenes? These are the questions raised by 'Jai Bolo Telangana' director Shankar.
1. Hurting the sentiments of Women through portions like:
a. Interviewing a Woman Politician (Shruti)
b. Allowing Tamanna to drink Beer.
2. Introduction scene dialogues when SC and BC Hostel Students Fight
3. News Reading Scene between Pawan & Brahmi
4. Attacking Chandrababu with 'Bolli' dialogue
5. Playing with Telangana sentiment by deliberate picking of 'Telugu Thalli' Movement.
6. A scene where Pawan also hurts the sentiments of Disabled.
May be, these are valid questions which will raise doubts on how well Pawan is reading the script and justifying his characterization.