AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is being criticised on his ambiguous stand on AP's capital, reverse tendering of Polavaram, sand mismanagement and power cut woes. However, YS Jagan is extremely good at providing innumerable jobs to the youth letting revolutionary change done in education sector. Checkout the following decisions of YSRCP government which make it lauded by everyone.
* Around 1.20 lakh village secretariat posts will be recruited by Dussehra.
* The notifications for the vacant posts of all departments will be displayed on 1st January of every year.
* DSC examinations will be held in every April for teacher post aspirants and they would join duties on schools' reopening day.
* English medium will be introduced in all primary and high schools.
* DIETs will be strengthened to give effective in-service training to teachers.