Advertisement

Chiranjeevi keen to realise MAA Dream

Fri 02nd Jul 2021 04:10 PM

Chiranjeevi out to resolve MAA problems

Chiranjeevi
Chiranjeevi

Movie Artistes Association (MAA) elections of late have been generating huge controversies resembling even bitter political battles. It is known that many top stars worked as MAA President and they promised to build their own building for MAA. However, decades passed on but that promise remained unfulfilled.

This raised suspicion over the sincerity of the top stars and the entire Tollywood regarding MAA. Already allegations of misuse of funds tarnished the image of MAA. In the midst of all this, reports are coming that Chiranjeevi who is of late taking various initiatives to resolve the problems of Tollywood is planning to solve MAA problems and realize MAA's dream of having its own building.

Advertisement

Inside talk is irrespective of whoever contests the elections and whoever wins, Chiranjeevi decided to take the responsibility of constructing the MAA building and realize its dream. Sources reveal that Chiranjeevi will soon meet Telangana CM KCR and discuss various possibiliti4es.

Chiranjeevi will meet Telangana CM KCR in the coming days and request a place for MAA building. If the government allocates place, he will go ahead with the construction, or else he will form a committee and do the groundwork on how much it costs to construct the building on its own and how to raise funds. Already Mohan Babu promised to fund 25% of the construction cost. So the remaining 75% of funds' responsibility falls on Chiranjeevi. Many say when Mohan Babu himself is giving 25% of the cost, then Chiranjeevi will not remain silent but spend the remaining from his pocket and complete the construction of MAA building.