Janasena political party released its election manifesto on Monday. Most of the schemes enlisted in the manifesto appear to be friendly for all sections and vote-spinning. Following are a few of the welfare programmes embedded in party's manifesto.
* Pawan Kalyan pledged that the Janasena government would offer Rs.1 lakh under 'Maayinti Mahalakshmi' scheme to the girls who get married. Also, the girls will be given away Rs.10,116 under 'Puttintiki Sare' scheme.
* Students at junior college level will be distributed free laptops.
* Rs.5000 pension to 60+ age group poor farmers and Rs.8000 financial assistance per acre to every farmer.
* Upto 10 gas cylinder will be supplied to every family irrespective of financial status.
* Rs.10 lakh medical insurance facility.
* 3 lakh posts will be recruited within six months. The recruitment of 25000 special police will be done. The eligibility for students is just class 10.
* Free education upto PG level. Students will be given free bus and train passes. Dokka Seethamma canteens will be established for free meals to students.
* Abolition of CPS system for employees.