Yet again, a nine numbered Channel rocked with a false reporting of shares of heroes and unconventional order of heroes' news. The Channel broadcasted a program today, in which it hoped top heroes would enter Rs.100 crores club with their upcoming films. Following mistakes have been noticed from the program.
* The Channel disclosed that Megastar Chiranjeevi's 'Khaidi Number 150' crossed Prince Mahesh's 'Srimanthudu' and stood as next best to 'Baahubali'. However, the Channel felt 'Mohamaatam' (shyness) reporting the fact that the film breached the share of Rs.110 crores. The Channel said the film collected close to Rs.100 crores.
* Power Star Pawan Kalyan is considered to be the number one among his generation heroes. But then, the Channel telecasted other heroes' news first.
* The Channel misled the viewers reporting last year's number one grosser.
* According to Channel Pawan Kalyan's 'Atharintiki Daredi' entered Rs.70 crores club. In fact, 'AD' entered Rs.80 crores club in its full run. Moreover, Mega Power Star Ram Charan's 'Magadheera' was the first film of Tollywood to have entered in Rs.70 crores club with Rs.78 crores theatrical share with its Telugu version.
* Finally, cine fans across the Telugu states wish that the Channel should realize the need for revealing genuine shares and should telecast the programs accordingly.