Budget 2016 horrified and gave nightmarish experience to the people of AP. Arun Jaitley has not only disappointed the Telugu people but also humiliated them playing some practical jokes on them. Check out the following.
* The biggest joke of the decade is allotting just 1 lakh to Visakha metro. Strangely, MP of Visakha belongs to Bjp.
* Polavaram project was allotted Rs.100 crores instead of Rs.4000 crores. If at all, the same amount is allotted every year, Polavaram project will be completed after 150 years.
* No single letter was uttered about AP's special status and so is the case with special package. Also no funds for infrastructure development were allotted.
WHY Bjp HAS SUCH A CHEAP OPINION ON AP?: An interesting scenario is seen in AP. Here some of the people enjoy the power based on caste and money factors. Yet again, most other people believe them innocently without turning rebellious against them. Perhaps, Bjp banked on people's innocence in AP for announcing just 'alms' to the state.
SOME MORE BUDGET JOKES OF Bjp AT NATIONAL LEVEL:
* No change of income tax slabs which ultimately lead to huge disappointment for salaried.
* Tax will be levied for EPF withdrawls.
* Cess on motor vehicles and Krishi Kisan programs.