Power Star Pawan Kalyan's latest offering 'Atharintiki Daredi' is on its way shattering all the box office records both in India and abroad among Telugu films. Some of the historical landmarks being achieved by 'Atharintiki Daredi' are as follows.
* 'AD' is crossing the mark of $2M in a short gap of just five to six days in the US, and is likely to cross even $3M in Overseas including US and other countries in its full run.
* 'AD' is the first movie of tollywood to have crossed the milestone of Rs.10 crores share on its first day itself in AP. The movie collected Rs.10.96 crores on day one in AP.
* The movie is likely to touch the mark of Rs.12 crores share in Nizam area by the end of its first week, a magnificent record.
* The movie is likely to collect around Rs.50 crores world wide share in the first week itself.
* If the movie continues its hawa at the box office in the second and third weeks as well, it stands as an industry hit.