Ever since Ravi Prakash was ousted from Tv 9, it was felt by millions of viewers that the channel would become transparent in reporting the news and would take neutral stand politically. And true to their guess, the channel turned as unbiased on any political party at the moment. The channel isn't spewing venom on Janasena and YSRCP like before.
However, all that glitters isn't gold! For time being, Tv 9 might have been transparent. But it doesn't last long. Quite soon, the channel is alleged to be the pro YSRCP and pro TRS channel. But how and why? Here is the story.
* Tv 9 channels were bought by Mega Engineering and Infrastructure Krishnareddy and My Homes Group chairman Rameswara Rao for Rs.500 crores.
* In fact, prior to broadcast mud slinging debates against Janasena chief Power Star Pawan Kalyan, Tv 9 was valued to Rs.1200 crores. It was due to Pawan Kalyan's revolt against Ravi Prakash and his cunning acts, the channel's ratings came down drastically. Eventually, former head of Tv 9, Sriniraju had to sell the channel to just Rs.500 crores.
* De facto, Sriniraju made out that Ravi Prakash was responsible to get the channel's value depreciated with his casteist and pro TDP stands. Even then, Sriniraju could do nothing to Ravi Prakash as the former had some issues to get them solved with the previous TDP government. Now that the elections were over, Sriniraju sold out his channel to Rameswara Rao and Krishna Reddy.
* Rameswara Rao belongs to Velama community and Krishna Reddy belongs to Reddy community. Both are said to be close aides of KCR. Moreover, Krishnareddy is said to be the protege of late CM YS Rajasekhar Reddy.
* And now, it can easily be understood that how Tv 9 becoming YSRCP and TRS biased channel. In contrast, it may demean other political parties like Janasena, TDP etc. in upcoming days.