It is a known news that AP CM Chandrababu Naidu was served a non bailable warrant on Babli Project issue by Dharmabad court yesterday. According to political analysts, this is a big drama of AP CM and he, himself, let the court issued non bailable warrant seeking a sympathy on him to attract voters. They cited following reasons to defend their argument on CBN's drama.
* "Chandrababu made a protest against Babli project for the benefit of Telangana then. As such, the arrest warrant would automatically create sympathy on him. which is beneficial to TDP in the elections," felt by TDP leaders.
* In fact, CBN could have received non bailable warrants for wrong reasons like 'Cash for Note Scandal', 'Polavaram Corruption', 'Misappropriation of Funds' in various sectors. Instead, he received the arrest warrant for good reasons.
* Neither YS Jagan's Sakshi media nor Janasena leader Power Star Pawan Kalyan reacted on this issue as they had understood TDP's head ploy.
* It is believed that CBN led his loyalist filed a petition against him in Dharmabad's court.
* CBN will file a case in Supreme Court to get the stay order and never would appear Dharmababd's court.
* TDP would sling mud on PM Narendra Modi on this case.
* Hero Shivaji, who is called TDP's chilaka by detractors, has already disclosed about notices against Babu.