Ever since AP government announced Nandi Awards for 2014, 2015 and 2016 this evening, many netizens are posting sarcastic messages in various platforms of social media. They are of the opinion that TDP was at top notch bias in conferring awards to its supporters and party's MLAs and other leaders. Besides, they noticed some caste based factors in the awards. Following are said to be the reasons for their mockery on TDP's Nandi Awards.
* Natasimham Nandamuri Balakrishna was conferred 2014's best actor award for Legend. It can't be said he doesn't deserve for the award. However, he, himself, announced the awards on behalf of TDP government which appeared odd to hear. As we know, he also holds the responsibilities of TDP's MLA.
* Manam missed best feature film award for 2014. Shockingly, routine commercial entertainer Legend got the best film award for the same year. As we know, Balakrishna and Nagarjuna are not in good terms.
* Boyapati Srinu was elected for best director award. He will also be the recipient of BN Reddy award for 2016. As we know, Boyapati was the key person behind colourful sets of Godavari pushkaralu and Bhavani Islands sets.
* Naari naari song's dance was given best choreography award. This award received hilarious response from netizens. According to them, even Mahesh Babu too can't digest the award.
* Stylish Star Allu Arjun was teased by TDP's team conferring best character artist award for Rudhramadevi.
* NTR was announced best actor award for two films (Naannaku Prematho and Janatha Garage) of the same year. This strange announcement was never happened in Nandi Awards history.